Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Homade Mozarella Sticks!!

 

Dinner for tonight. Homemade Quesadillas. Awesome mozzarella sticks I made. (Yes, homemade breading). So crispy and stretchy. I'm so proud of myself. I can be a kitchen guru when I want to. I love to cook for other (sometimes). Its a great feeling when someone enjoys the food you prepared.

 
Trying to come up with a new workout routine that fits my schedule. Nothing set in stone yet, but I'm working on it. May try some yoga, along with other exercise routines. Healthy eating is also on the list. I wont say all unhealthy foods are off the list (obviously), but I will try to be more conscious of what I eat. I would just like to FEEL HEALTHY & BE HEALTHY.
 
Lately that has not been the case. Just the feeling of unhealthiness is becoming too much. I must make a change in my lifestyle. Healthy eating, exercise, etc... GREAT MIND*BODY*&*SPIRIT.
 
I WANT TO FEEL FREE & FULL OF LIFE :) 

1 comment: