Monday, March 25, 2013

Love and War ~ Tamar Braxton

My new fav song. Some may not like her for being so opinionated or sassy. In the beginning I think I was kind of annoyed by her. But I think at the end of the day, thats who she really is and you cant fault a person for being themselves. You can still tell she loves her family and wants to keep the bond with her sisters. Because when the cameras aren't rolling, and the fans aren't cheering her on, who else will you have to comfort you besides God and family?



Do you watch the show? What are your thoughts? 

3 comments:

  1. this is a great song. I don't really keep up with her show or her to really know her personality, but her voice is great


    With love,
    Tisha Jade of NeverJaded

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the song also

    Mally
    xox

    By the way stay in touch with me on instagram! Username is "Maldwani".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Song of the year

    xox
    Mally

    http://sweetblaqq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete