Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Rain, Rain, Go away!!

Yall.............. (long pause)...................... it has been raining on and off seems like forever these past few days. My yard is an icky mess. And the street in front of my job is closed down because the road was completely covered in water. Which made schools have to close because they didn't want the buses to get bogged down in the mud and water.... Yaaayyy!! (for those who have school).... but that didn't stop them from opening the doors to my job.... Booooo!! *thumbs down*..... AnyWhoooo.......... onto the main reason I decided to blog




Here's how the story goes:

I wake up to the sound of my little Fancy pants (my chihuahua/poodle mix) whining at me to let her out of that bloody freaking dog cage. So I get up sluggishly (she wakes up at the crack of dawn) to feed her. Then I go to lay back down for a few minutes of rest before church service..... ok nothing irregular about that right? ~Read On~ ...... So I get ready, go to church. I'm clapping, i'm singing, i'm beating my tambourine....**looks at phone**...  Hey its 12:30,  I have to be to work at 2:00 let me leave early to get me a bite to eat (because who isn't hungry after church??)... So I drive home, on the way i'm thinking of whats quick to eat in my fridge?? I get home, let the dog out yet again to go potty before I head to work.... [NOTICE:  I have yet to enter kitchen]..... *walks down hall towards kitchen* ...... **looks down and notices small insects before entering kitchen**...... DUH-DUH-DUH-DUM!!!...... I cant believe my eyes, I must be dreaming!! ANTS EVER-REE-WHERE.... no hyberbolating here.... I mean the only way to describe it was that I could barely see the floor.... So I hurry put the dog back in her cage in my room (no ants in there thank goodness).... Drive quickly to what seems like the only store open on a Sunday, buy whatever kinda spray that says KILLS ANTS.... rush back home **goes scareface with spray can**.... finally I think they're all dead *Whew!!*...............So then I had to sweep and mop the mess of dead ants off my kitchen floor before work......I was late to say the least, but I didn't really care. I considered that an Emergency................ That was a sight to walk in on if only you could imagine. So I called the home owners and let them know of the problem and they were happy to oblige.... and im just getting over the scene after 2days of staying with my sister.

 Wowzers!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lol @ going scarface with the spray can. Ants are the most resilient little creatures ....they alwaysss seem to come back after we blast them with raid. Glad the home owners agreed to help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!!! I have no idea why but I like ants, when they're in nature.... where they belong! GREAT BLOG! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete