Monday, April 18, 2011

Friends vs. Family (HELP!! I NEED ANSWERS)

How do you have a friend that your family doesn't care too much for?? Even if this person is very special to you. What do you do in that situation?? Do you have to choose?? Its like you're caught between a "rock and a hard place" .... I love my family, but I like my friend too. Of course family is going to throw that "Blood is thicker than water" quote is your face. But deep down in my heart, I know who my friend is. I trust them not to hurt me. Even when my family thinks they will. There comes a point where you just have to trust your own gut and just jump in the deep end. Thats where I am at right now. I'm going to jump and I will either sink or swim. "The greatest barrier to success is fear of failure"... I could go on and on, but I just did this quick post before work to see if any of you have some advice on how to deal with "Family vs. Friends"

1 comment: