Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thats Just Me...


Been having to drive for an hour and twenty minutes the past few days for work training. Glad I don't have to do this everyday, just get this training out the way, and then I start working in my own state (yes, training is out of state, smh) Today is my last day [[THANK GOODNESS]] ... Hey, I gotta make my money some kind of way right? I'm also thinking of getting an online job so the money will just keep rolling in. Though I do like to have nice things, right now that is not my biggest concern. I want to save enough to be able to move out on my own. I think it's time for that BIG change ya know? Well that is all for now, yall pray that I make it this one last day. Long rides are very tiring; but i'm determined to finish what I started. Thats Just Me!

2 comments:

  1. i am sure that you made it..! moving out is HARD trust me.. it gets lonely get a roommate..! am always open..! lol.. as soon as I move to the states and get a green card..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have so much in common it scares me!! LOL. I also have to finish something I start. If I don't it stresses me out to the maxx!!! I pray that you accomplish everything your heart desires!!! Thank you for all your support.
    Take Care!!
    Brea Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete