Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Let me Explain...


I know I haven't been blogging in a few days, but I've been a little under the weather. Maybe I shouldn't have ran home in the coolness of the night, with no jacket. I layed in bed all day yesterday after school watching The Cosby Show (I bought all 8 seasons...hey, what can I say i'm a junkie for The Cosby Show).

Now, my throat hurts, and my nose is a bit sniffy. But I think i'll be better by Thanksgiving. (I better be...lol). Gonna eat some ham, and dressing and corn on the cob, i'm hungry just thinking about it. I'm about to be late 4 school, but I had to give you guys an update on my absentee.

I just remembered, I have to get some gas, hope I don't run out on the way 2 school...lol. (It's funny now, but if it happens I'm gonna be major P.O.-ed)

Talk to you guys l8ter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment