Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pastry Tee Contest!


To Thank all of my followers and future followers, I am hosting a Pastry tee contest. To be the winner of this contest you must be a follower and comment on any of my posts. Please don't ask me to choose you, because I will choose the winner not showing any favoratism. The comments must be genuine and not blunt. (ex. nice blog, pick me, cool blog, etc. will not be entered in contest)

P.S.
I will have a variety of T-shirts for the winner to choose from.

9 comments:

  1. HEY, IT'S ME! YOU READ MY BLOG EVERYDAY AND I JUST WANNA SAY THANKS. OH YEAH, I WANNA BE IN YOUR PASTRY CONTEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want that tee what do u win from the contest ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...So i do Love this blog really a Nice Blog pastry tee contest sound interesting but will indeed follow you tho...Thanks alot for checking out my blog & the comment i really appreciate it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog http://ebony-itsmystyleandmylife.blogspot.com/
    and I definately entered your contest with the post and I am your new follower so vist my blog and follow/comment please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the comment.. i jus became a follower ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the comment . ill follow !

    ReplyDelete